Subject: Re: [amos-list] Ultimate AMOS Book for sale/trade
From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:03:55 +0000

From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>

Hi Christopher

>In case anyone else is interested, Ulitmate AMOS covers the following
>topics: Basic programming principles, screens, screen scrolling, screen
>effects, sprites, bobs, object control, AMAL, sound & music, programming
>hints for shoot 'em ups, maze games, platform and adventure games.

Does it cover coding utils..?? i'm not interested in coding games, 
as all the amos games I've ever seen were lame... (no offence guys!)

>Can you tell me what is covered in this book.

Mainly how to do games.. 
and amal.

Regards
Steve
-- 

Stephen Thornber                 | Current Imagine/LW/C4D/T3D Projects
[email-masked]     |
http://www.steve1.demon.co.uk/   | Aftermath [##........] 20% Complete
A1200T 166mhz PPC 060/50 42mb Ram| 

Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien
menace that wasn't immune to bullets.
- The Brigader, from Dr Who

------------------------------------------------------------------------
With more than 17 million e-mails exchanged daily...
http://www.onelist.com
...ONElist is THE place where the world talks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html